MCT oil for Ketosis, Keto MCT oil ,Best MCT oil for keto diet , Best MCT oil for keto coffee.
MCT For Health, Endurance & Happiness.
Ingredients : Medium Chain Triglycerides .
Chemical name : Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides.
SOURCE : Coconut , Palm, Palm Kernel & RSPO
Caprylic (C8) fatty acid content ~70 %
Capric (C10) fatty acid content ~30 %
Most oils & fats in the Indian diet consist of LCTs, which, in excess, are stored as fat. MCTs (Medium chain triglycerides) are smaller as compared to LCTs (Long chain triglycerides) , and more easily digested by the body. Medium chain triglycerides are transported directly to the liver where they are quickly metabolized to energy. In the liver, MCTs are rapidly metabolized into ketones which are used by the brain, heart, and muscle as an alternate energy source.
MCTs are healthy fats for healthy lifestyle. They are unique, easily digestible, plant-based fats. They are composed of fatty acids of 8-10 carbons, which can be found in small amounts in coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and in milk – especially goat milk.
MCTs are Common food ingredients and are considered GRAS (generally recognized as safe) when produced and used in accordance with FDA CFR Title 21, § 182.1.
MCT Oil contains 100% pure medium chain triglycerides (MCT) that are naturally found in coconut oil and palm kernel oil. It is odorless and unflavored, making it ideal as an addition to meals or as dressing for salads.
Featured product for Ketosis : MCTs are a readily used source of energy for the brain and body , and have shown to increase thermogenesis and satiety, and decrease fat tissue for healthy weight management [ Ref . 1-3 ].
MCTs help the body to reach its optimal ketone levels for better health, and enhance physical and mental performance.
Keto MCT oil , a medium chain triglycerides , is manufactured by esterification of fatty acids , mainly caprylic and capric, which originate from vegetable sources (Coconut ,Palm, Palm Kernel & RSPO) . It is fully refined and deodorized and miscible with most organic solvents including 95% ethanol.
Features of MCT oil (KETO MCT oil) :
- Keto MCT oil is Halal & Kosher certified.
- Keto MCT oil can be easily incorporated into a variety of formats such as; bars , functional beverages, gummies, gelpaks, shakes , powders etc.
- Non-GMO , Gluten free .
- Best MCT oil for keto- Keto and Paleo diet friendly
- Sharrets Keto MCT oil is Produce in U.S.A
- Suitable for vegan and/or vegetarian diets
Applications of MCT oil :
- Emulsifier / texturizer. , Lubricant , Solvent / vehicle.Stabilizer / thickener .
- Nutrient supplement ingredient.
- Formulation aid , Release agent , Surface finishing agent.
- Baked goods , beverages , chewing gum , fats and oils , confectioneries , frosting , frozen dairy , dairy product analogues , processed fruits , snack foods , soft candy .
- Skin conditioning agent , occlusive agent ; leaves a light silky after-feel.
- Skin care products , lipsticks , foundations - use level 0.5 -5% (w/w)
Nutritional Benefits of MCT oil (KETO MCT oil) :
MCT oil benefits on keto I mct oil keto benefits.
Get Your Mind, Body & Health moving in the right direction with Science-backed C8 & C10 MCTs KETO MCT Oil .
MCTs For Health, Endurance & Happiness I Is MCT oil good for keto diet ?
✓ Enhance your Cognitive Health formulations with increased ketone production.
✓Support Ketogenic users with increased satiety & healthy fat intake .
✓ Increase your Sports Nutrition enthusiast’s performance with increased energy, thermogenesis & endurance.
MCT for Brain Health .
- MCTs support cognitive health
- MCT supplementation increases ketone metabolism in the brain -More ketones in the brain (Ref.4) , more brain fuel.
MCT for Weight Management .
- MCTs increase calorie burn during exercise (Ref.5)
- MCTs have been shown to enhance metabolism - With exercise, MCTs increase fat metabolism (Ref.6)
- A diet supplemented with MCTs may increase satiety and reduce feelings of hunger (Ref.7)
- MCTs absorb & digest rapidly for quick energy
- MCTs significantly improve endurance performance (Ref.8)
- MCTs fuel exercise performance in ketogenic/ fat-adapted athletes
How much MCT oil for Ketosis :
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement take one tablespoonful (15ml.) 3-4 times a day or as desired . Sharrets Keto MCT oil can be mixed into smoothies , or try it with Coffee . Can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings or unheated sauces.
- St. Onge, M.P. , Jones, J.H. (2002) Physiological Effects of Medium Chain triglycerides: Potential Agents in the Prevention of Obesity, J. Nutr. 132: 329-332
- Bach AC and Babayan VK. Medium-chain triglycerides: an update. The American journal of clinical nutrition 1982;36(5):950-62.
- Heydinger JA and Nakhasi DK. Medium Chain Triacylglycerols. J Food Lipids 1996;3:251-257.
- Courchesne-Loyer et al. J Cerebral Blood Flow & Meta.2016.1-9
- Kasai, et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol.2002.48:536-540
- Rego Costa, et al. Nutr Hosp. 2012.27:103-108
- Krotkiewski M. Int J Obesity. 2001.25:1393-1400
- Nosaka et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol.2009.55:120-125
Vegetable glycerin India
Glycerin buy online, vegetable glycerin online, glycerin online shopping, vegetable glycerin india, vegetable glycerin buy online
Best mct oil for keto, mct oil buy online, mct oil online , mct oil india , best mct oil in india, mct coconut oil india
Apple cider vinegar honey garlic ginger and lemon drink.
ginger garlic lemon apple cider vinegar and honey, apple cider vinegar ginger garlic lemon honey, garlic ginger apple cider vinegar honey lemon juice,
Collagen Supplements India
collagen supplements for joints, buy fish collagen, best collagen supplement for skin, best fish collagen powder, best fish collagen supplements
Vitamin C India
buy ascorbic acid, buy vitamin c powder, vitamin c powder india,vitamin c ascorbate powder
Noni juice India
Noni fruit in india, best noni juice in india, buy noni juice online, best noni juice brand in india