Vegetable Protein - Sunflower seed protein powder
Sharrets Nutritions Sunflower Seed Protein Powder [ Raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soya free & non GMO Plant protein] 300 g. [ Halal Certified ]
- Sunflower protein is the protein of choice for athletes, or anyone seeking improved lean body mass, strength and overall well-being.Nutritional Support for Nerve & Muscle Recovery .
- Sharrets Nutritions - Sunflower Protein delivers the revitalizing protein you need to power your day and keep your body healthy! With its superior taste, this instant protein can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anytime you need an energy boost. Perfect to add to shakes and smoothies to boost your daily protein intake.
- This pure and natural protein comes straight from sunflower, allowing you to get all the natural benefits without any artificial additives. It also has the added benefit of being supercharged with protein-energy–liberating enzymes, making it easy for your body to absorb the protein it craves. Sharrets Nutritions Sunflower Protein will make you feel fuller for longer and fits perfectly into your everyday dietary routine !
- Complete Protein — Delivers All Essential Amino Acids • Suitable for Low-Glycemic Diets • Vegan • Supercharged with Protein-Energy– Liberating Enzymes !
- Amino Acid Profile per serving (30g.) : Alanine 1293 mg, Arginine 2523 mg, Aspartic acid 2892mg, Cystine 75mg, Glutamine Acid 6801 mg. Glycine 3177 mg, Histidine 819 mg, Isoleucine 1398mg, Leucine 1953mg, Lysince 741mg, Methionine 636mg., Phenylalanine 1548mg, Proline 1374mg, Serine 1194mg, Threonine 1083mg, Tryptophan 813mg, Tyrosine 39mg, Valine 1641mg.
Description : There is no better feeling then being in the sun on a nice cool day, feeling healthy and energetic and ready to take on the world. Imagine it, feel it. That is exactly what our Plant based Sunflower seed protein powder will do for you. A 100% vegan product without any artificial ingredients. This all natural protein powder is a great vegan source of protein, and it`s ideal to substitute animal protein sources or to boost your daily protein intake.
Sharrets Nutritions Sunflower seed protein powder is made from freshly peeled and gently cold-pressed sunflower seeds. The high protein content (72.2%) makes it an ideal source of vegetable protein and valuable source of other nutrients. Powder is also rich in fibre, and low in saturated fats. Sharrets Nutritions Sunflower seed protein powder is healthy and natural way to optimize your daily protein intake as protein is not just about the quantity, it`s also about quality. Enjoy the Sunflower seed protein powder mixed with yogurt, smoothies, or sprinkle it into soups\salads or add into your favorite recipe. Due to its high protein content, powders can also be used as a sport recovery drink.
Suggested Use: Add 1 serving (30g.) of Sharrets Sunflower seed Protein powder with 8 fl.oz. of cold water. Powder can also be used in baking or cooking, or add 1–3 teaspoons of powder into porridges, smoothies or yoghurt. Due to its high protein content, the powder can also be used as a sport recovery drink.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 30g Amount per serving: Calories 110 Kcal, Calories from fat 0 (0% DV), Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated fat 0g (0% DV), Trans fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 525mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 22g (44% DV) : DV = % Daily Value, Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: 100% Sunflower seed Protein Powder. (Helianthus annuus).
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Yeast, Hexane and Artificial: Flavoring, Sweeteners and Preservatives.
Sharrets Nutritions Sunflower Seed Protein Mixes Instantly — NO BLENDER REQUIRED. VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, YEAST-FREE PRODUCT Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD BY WEIGHT, NOT VOLUME, THEREFORE SETTLING OF CONTENTS MAY OCCUR DURING SHIPPING AND HANDLING.